Terms and Conditions
1. For your camping holiday at Jurassic Glamping, subject to the below, we will provide a safari tent fully fitted out as advertised on our website www.jurassicglamping.co.uk at the time of booking.
2. Parking is provided for two vehicles free of charge. Use of the parking is at your own risk and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage.
3. Reservations are accepted subject to receipt of a deposit of 25% of the total holiday cost.
4. On receipt of your deposit, we will send you confirmation of your booking.
5. The balance of the rental must be paid 14 days prior to the start of your holiday. We reserve the right to re-book if the balance is not received on time.
6. If you have to cancel your holiday please inform us immediately in writing (email acceptable), if it is more than 45 days prior to the start of the holiday then the booking deposit will be returned.
7. Please be aware that for safety reasons the safari tents are offered on the condition that no more than 5 people stay and use Rowan, Ash or Maple at any one time, 6 for Willow and Oak tents and 7 for Beech, unless otherwise agreed with the owners.
8. Due to the extra time required to implement the enhanced cleaning regime due to coronavirus, the tent will be available from 3.30pm on the day of arrival, please vacate by 10.30am on day of departure unless otherwise agreed.
9. Please leave the safari tent tidy and reasonably clean. The person named on the booking contract will be liable for the cost of any breakages or damage.
10. The tents includes gas cooker, heater, fridge and fire-pit. Guests must use all normal safety precautions. Guest must comply with all safety directions and information provided at check-in and in the guest manual.
11. No liability is accepted for any loss, damage or injury to any persons entering or on the smallholding, staying at the safari tent, their property or any vehicle or its contents. Without limiting the foregoing exclusion in any way, guests are made aware that the tent is in a rural location as part of a small holding. Accordingly the tents are subject to access and risks usual for agricultural land.
12. We reserve the right to close the campsite in extreme or dangerous weather conditions, for example where winds are forecast to be in excess of 60 mph. The decision to do this is entirely at our discretion and any payments for affected nights will be refunded.
13. We operate a strict no smoking policy inside the tents.
14. Up to two well behaved dogs are permitted on site, but must be kept under control at all times and never be left unattended. Please be aware we have wildlife and livestock on site. Please contact us in advance to confirm that you are bring a dog/dogs.
15. A highchair, travel cot, change mat and child’s toilet seat can be made available if necessary. We can also provide bed linen for the cot. Please confirm your requirements in advance so that we can reserve these for you.
16. All beds will be made up before arrival and clean towels are also provided. Beach towels are not provided.
17. The safari tent pitches are family friendly and we aim to create a calm and laid back site for all to enjoy and so we ask that there is no excessive noise or disturbance to our neighbours or fellow campers after 10.30pm or before 6am. This includes music.
18. You must be over 18 to rent the property.
19. We reserve the right to terminate the booking for failure to follow the terms and conditions. No refund will occur in these circumstances.
20. Coronavirus closure policy - if the government requires us to go back into lockdown and we cannot open the site then any deposits and balances will be carried forward to stays later in the year or next year, whenever is convenient.
21. We very strongly suggest that you take out travel insurance which will cover you if you have to cancel your holiday at short notice due to you or your travelling companions contracting Covid-19.